Thursday 2 July 2009

mutation stop*

I am naked
And pieces of my body
Are shattered on the floor
Right before my eyes

I am not a cadaver
But my organs are not one

We are on different clouds
It is true
But you are collected and I am not

I am not eternity
Yet I shall be remembered
Not by the many, but by the few
Who were prompted by my scent
And elicited by my fixation

Few moments until I become weightless
But I will still exist
On your cloud? Maybe
Yet definitely, in your thoughts, memories and aspirations

Grant me one last wish
Conceal my echoing moans
Silence me
It is enough crashing the carnal into pieces
Let the screams of the trodden soul be subdued

2 comments:

Mohammad said...

I hate to see u back into this mood again, though it gets the best of you in writing. Scents don't last long in memory.

Sou said...

Gr8 piece I enjoyed it :)